[Qgis-developer] error starting qgis (built from source)

chris marx chrismarx at gmail.com
Wed May 14 07:31:48 PDT 2014

This is a bump, I think my last message got rejected because of a
screenshot I included. So both Daniel and I appear to still have the same
problem, after building qgis from source, it starts up, but with the
following errors:

"Except that now I
found that some plugin libraries are missing. During start of QGIS I get
a message "Unable to load GdalTools plugin. The required "osgeo
[python-gdal]" module is missing." and after a Python error "Couldn't
load plugin 'processing' [...]". After QGIS startup in the plugin
manager with GdalTools everything seems to be ok, whereas processing
plugin is marked broken and the reinstall button is disabled. Any
suggestions what to do?"

I'm hoping that this problem is also the reason that while I can bring up
the add oracle vector layer dialog, I can't select any of the tables to
actually import.
Thanks,
Chris-