[Qgis-developer] 2.6: first overview

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Mon Nov 3 01:50:31 PST 2014

ok giovanni, once I understand which plugin is causing the crash, what shall I do? report it?
btw: crashes appeared also while working, even on already-saved-2.6-version projects.

thank you all for the support!

PS
suggestions for the next step? trying to install from osgeo or better to go back to 2.2? further installation of 2.6 didn't help with crashes.