[Qgis-developer] Raise minimum CMake version to 2.8.6

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 3 02:48:52 PST 2014

Hi,

As we are out of feature freeze I was thinking of merging the
possibilities to compile against Qt5. One of the difficulties was to
have the possibility to compile the test suite. It is possible to have
the test suite compile against both versions - Qt4 and Qt5 - by using
automoc. Automoc is only available starting from CMake 2.8.6. Is there
any objection against raising the minimum version of CMake?

To avoid possible confusion: This will not break any compatibility with
Qt4 and Qt4 will remain the main target for the moment. Qt5 support will
have to be manually enabled with a CMake option.

Matthias

--
Help getting QGIS to the next level of quality before November 15!
http://blog.vitu.ch/10102014-1046/crowdfunding-initiative-automated-testing