[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.6.0 georeferencer fails in windows

Jonathan Moules J.Moules at hrwallingford.com
Fri Nov 14 01:47:13 PST 2014

Hi Roy,
I just did a quick one and it worked; Windows using the stand alone installed version, 64bit I think.

Which transformation are you using? I tested polynomial 1.

That said, if it's repeatable, it's probably worth reporting as a bug anyway; including the sample data and detailed info.

Cheers,
Jonathan