[Qgis-developer] Write custom c++ application using QGIS under windows

eliu1234 lby20102 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:14:31 PST 2014

I saw your post on this. And I actually used this .proj file. However, with
all of your include directory, the header files qgisapplication.h does not
exist in anyone of them. This is why I am confused about where it can be.

Re: Write custom c++ application using QGIS under windows
Nov 17, 2014; 5:47pm — by  3nids 3nids
Hi,

I wrote a post about that:

http://3nids.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/build-and-deploy-c-qgis-app-on-windows/