[Qgis-developer] optionpath su qgis-derver: issues?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 06:47:55 PST 2014

Hi,

this work for me:
(using qgis 2.6:)

I put (in the profile file)

this setting:

export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/plugins
export QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH=/home/archivio/server/qgis-settings/config/

In the folder:
/home/archivio/server/qgis-settings/config

I put a subfolder named "QGIS"
and inside it I put a file QGIS2.ini   (without any dot in front)

Inside the QGIS2.ini
I put this settings:

[svg]
searchPathsForSVG=/home/archivio/server/qgis-settings/svg/simbologie_continuum_geologia_regione_toscana|/home/archivio/server/qgis-settings/svg/simboli_rt_dbt2k_v0

It work correctly and the svg are shown.

Please notiche the path
/home/archivio/server/qgis-settings/config/
is owned from the same user of web server.

regards,

A.