[Qgis-developer] What does mean "empty tables" in "attribute table" item properties in a print composer?

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 09:27:24 PDT 2014

Indeed, this a desirable behavior: user may want to show empty rows when
there are not enough matching features. This is what I was looking for when
using this option. But having this one working for a table and none among
the three other options is a bit confusing for the user. I spent at least
an hour on testing why these options didn't work and I'm afraid I won't be
the last.

Don't you think that "draw empty rows" can be a separate option (may be a
checkbox)? It'll have its effects on every frame with too higher rows for
the features.
The other three options in the combobox will work only when there is no row
(on real empty tables).