[Qgis-developer] ValueMap: Why is the first row of my ComboBox empty?

luna luna.helios at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 11 14:39:47 PDT 2015

I define a field of a vector layer as ValueMap. I define the values manually,
then the feature attribute dialog appears with the combobox. But the first
row in my combobox is empty.
I use QGis2.8. In QGis2.0 the first row was not empty.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5200932/1.jpg>

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5200932/2.jpg>

Why is the first row of my ComboBox empty?
If I click "ok" immediately without using the combobox I get a strange
character () in the attribut tablel.