[Qgis-developer] qgis-web-client: module wsgi

Enzo Cocca enzo.ccc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:52:23 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have solved!! YUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I writed the code  #mod_wsgi to apache config
into virtual host and so the mod_wsgi not worked

<VirtualHost *:80>

  ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost
  # Add an entry to your /etc/hosts file for qgis-web-client.localhost e.g.
  # 127.0.0.1 qgis-web-client.localhost
  ServerName localhost
  WSGIDaemonProcess gis processes=5 threads=15 display-name=%{GROUP}
  WSGIScriptAlias /wsgi/ /home/www/wsgi/
  WSGIScriptAliasMatch ^/wsgi/([^/]+) /home/www/wsgi/$1.wsgi
</VirtualHost>

Than I have try to write out virtual host (
 the first three lines) and enjoi!!

thanks for suggestions and help

Enzo

 the first three lines