[Qgis-developer] Plugin to synchronize an attribute table between QGIS and LibreOffice?

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:11:00 PDT 2015

Hey,
you could use SQLite as an itermediary.
As far as I know, QGIS can natively read/write into SQLite tables, and use
it anyway.
And as far as I know, Open Office can easily read and write data in/from
SQLIte.

It would be very close to what you want, without the need to write a QGIS
extension.
You would just have to write the LibreOffice plugin

Cheers,
Rémi-C