[Qgis-developer] Building plugin for Print Composer

Vincent Mora vincent.mora at oslandia.com
Fri Aug 7 01:58:17 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I need to add graphs generated by a plugin to compositions. I'm
considering to develop a PluginComposerItem in the same spirit as
PluginLayers, adding/removing a button in the toolbar when the plugin is
registered/removed.

Is that what was needed in your cases, or was a more general approach
required (like the qgis plugin mechanism, being able to access the
interface) ?

V.