[Qgis-developer] Week 12 - report on "Multithreading Support on QGIS Toolbox"

Marcus Santos mvcs at me.com
Mon Aug 17 06:51:41 PDT 2015

Hi Paolo,

> so from your report the implementation seems almost complete now.

Yes, we still have a lot of algorithms to refactor but this should be an easy work to do. As I mentioned on the report, the implementation do not cover all the algorithms.

> What
> do you suggest as the easiest way to try it out? I think more exposure
> will be good, at this stage.

I have been using a symbolic link between my local repository and the QGIS directory (e.g. ~/.qgis2/python/plugins/processing) to test the processing plugin but maybe it’s better to add an experimental plugin for wider testing.

Regards,
Marcus