[Qgis-developer] QGIS GRASS plugin - modules upgrade

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 00:11:06 PDT 2015

BTW, as Markus Neteler pointed out, there is a list differences
between GRASS 6 and 7:
  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7/NewFeatures#Replacedandremovedmodules
  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7/NewFeatures#Renamedmodules
  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7/NewFeatures#Optionschanges
and a table used by the commands to advertise new parameters in case
the user used the old style:
  https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0/lib/gis/renamed_options

If you upgrade a module definition in QGIS, please update also its status on
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS-QGIS_relevant_module_list

Radim