[Qgis-developer] QGIS PSC Treasurer nomination results

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Tue Aug 18 07:03:21 PDT 2015

Dear QGIS users and Developers

Following my call for nominations for a new PSC Treasurer position, we
received 4 nominations - all for Andreas Neumann.

Since we have only one candidate, there is no need to call for a vote. If
anyone has a substantive reason why Andreas should not be appointed as the
project treasurer, please contact me by email. If we have not heard any
reason opposing Andreas should be appointed the next PSC meeting (first wed
in September), we will go ahead and make the appointment.

Many thanks

Regards

Tim