[Qgis-developer] [Processing] error updating "Processing"

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 04:50:24 PST 2015

Hi Stefano

as stated in a message in italian qgis community, the problem is that
you hare three qgis version using the same .qgis2/ where conf and user
plugin are installed

so you have a unique Processing but different version available
compatible with the three qgis version

you should start every qgis pointing to a different QGIS cofiguration
with --configpath option in every QGIS.bat used by different version.

when you do, please self answer to your message in qgis-user list to
notify the solution

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis