[Qgis-developer] Browser tab crashes QGIS

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 00:32:59 PST 2015

Hi

I am unable to reproduce with 2.6.1 / master on ubuntu 14.04...

Where exactly do you click? (tree view or header? a particular item in tree
view?)
Is it necessary that the splash screen is still shown?
What do you mean with the "tab" - is it necessary that the browser dock
widget occupies the same are with another dock widget (e.g. Layers), thus
creating two tabs?

Any chance to get a backtrace from the crash?

Maybe a screenshot would help showing where do you click.

Cheers
Martin