[Qgis-developer] Filter layer after join, error/impossible

Hugo Mercier hugo.mercier at oslandia.com
Mon Feb 23 07:20:23 PST 2015

Hi Pierre,

Le 23/02/2015 14:54, PIERRE Sylvain a écrit :
> Thank's Hugo
>
> Will the patch be include in next release (2.8.1)? And what about the "small function" to convert layer to virtual layer?

I think the patch could be included in the next release without harm. It
is not strictly speaking a (critical) bug fix, however.
So, if a core commiter reads this: what's your opinion ?

The virtual layer and conversion function are still under development as
a separate plugin and are still to be discussed in order to be integrated.