[Qgis-developer] QGIS shop

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jan 29 06:20:48 PST 2015

Hi all.
We have an old e-shop selling (now obsolete) t-shirt and other stuff.
I have now deactivated, because nobody was managing it since a long
time, and the logos were badly outdated.
We would be glad of opening it again, and advertising it on our website.
Of course we could also close it entirely, in case there are better
alternatives.
For this we need a volunteer; we do not expect this would involve a
significant amount of work, but since it involves real money, it must be
conducted reliably, and most of us are already overstretched on unpaid
QGIS work.
So if someone is willing to volunteer, please show up.
Thanks in advance.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu