[Qgis-developer] Releases roadmap on the website

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jul 31 04:12:06 PDT 2015

On 31-07-15 13:03, Sandro Santilli wrote:

>> IF you add it, be sure to use the right notation to make it
>> translatable: {{_('text here')}}
>
> Thanks. Again, is there a way to "preview" changes ?

Nope. Edits in the RST pages are rendered in Github, but those html
templates are not.

So only way to check is the next day when the website is rebuild and
updated.

Or you rebuild it yourself, which (if you like Docker :-) ) is now even
easier... I have to add the instructions to the website/docs readme's
but the instructions are like here:

https://github.com/AIFDR/inasafe-doc#docker-build-on-your-machine

Regards,

Richard