[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.10?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Jun 5 08:30:51 PDT 2015

Hi Andreas

> On 05 Jun 2015, at 19:32, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Did someone start working on the 2.10 visual changelog?

I plan to start working on it on monday (I am hiking up some volcano here in Indonesia this week, so that last statement assumes no eruption takes place during the hike :-P).

> Are we still editing the changelog at changelog.linfiniti.com and then migrate to qgis.org after it is finished?

Yes - oh and last release we aliased the site to http://changelog.qgis.org

I made a place holder version here

http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.10/

If folks would like to start emailing me (or adding directly to the changelog if you have permissions) with suggestions for the changeling, feel free to do so. Please use the word ‘[CHANGELOG]’ in your email subject so I can filter out the requests easily, and include any sponsor  details and links as needed (use the previous changeling as a guideline).

Regards

Tim