[Qgis-developer] Processing log: not saved?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:02:42 PDT 2015

You still have the same output as before. Everything that was logged
into the Processing log is now in a "Processing" tab in the QGIS log.

The only thing left in the sepoarate Processing history are the
executed commands, since that is an interactive log (you can double
click on a history entry to re-run the alg) and that cannot be
implemented in the QGIS log

So, in short, you have the same info, just with a more coherent
structure for a core plugin, as it was mentioned before

Cheers