[Qgis-developer] Bug in symbol size data-defined override

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Jun 8 06:26:09 PDT 2015

Alexandre Neto wrote
> Not sure if data-defined override for Symbol Size should even be connected
> to the size-scale method, since in this case it should simply override the
> symbol size value.

In master UI refactoring, area or diameter selector disappeared, and we now
have an assistant for that.
Expressions directly typed refer to size (diameter) and are no more
influence by this modifier.

I think we should rename 'assistant' by 'size assistant' so that users see
that more easily, and maybe put it in bold font.  I'm afraid that they won't
see that tool because they are very used to this widget.
Thoughts?

Cheers
Régis