[Qgis-developer] Re : Bug priority for release

Junior delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:21:47 PDT 2015

Hi,
what I've understood is that Github should be the main place to report documentation and website issues since Alexandre (if I'm not wrong) has moved and closed all(?) related issues from Redmine and because the "fix me" links at the bottom of web pages lead to Github repo.
So Redmine is used for application issues and Doc Github is preferable for web/doc issues. Maybe, this distinction should also be added to the Documentation?

Envoyé depuis mon HTC