[Qgis-developer] ASPRS LWG chair opens can of QGIS and FOSS worms in latest column

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 08:00:23 PDT 2015

The guy is stuck in 90’s (there is a “retro” feature in QGIS for him J)!

Maybe you can elaborate more on the vendor lock-in and policies/guidelines against such practices (http://www.pcworld.com/article/2042943/eu-guide-helps-governments-avoid-vendor-lockin.html)

If he is motivated by other things (being ESRI’s Gold partner….maybe), it is difficult to have a rational discussion with.

Regards,

Saber