[Qgis-developer] More visual changelog entries

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jun 24 08:12:40 PDT 2015

On 24-06-15 16:49, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> I created a few more unapproved visual changelog entries (new and updated).
>
> Which QGIS devs have the power to approve these? Is it only Tim, or are
> there other QGIS devs who can do it as well?
>
> There are still a few entries that would need some more descriptive text
> and/or screenshots - entries I can't do, because I don't know enough
> about them.

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your work. I do have some admin rights, but currently I only
see one 'Pending Approval' entry, from rldhont: Add DescribeLayer method
to WMS. I do not see other entries from you.

Tim took this task, and may have other (django)'views' then I do. I do
not know of other devs...

But I reckon Tim will do this this week, maybe asking for some input and
shortly after he 'flags the entries as finished' I will incorporate them
in the website.

At all: please have a look and give constructive input:

http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.8/

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde