[Qgis-developer] 2.10 segfaults on startup

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 29 22:54:51 PDT 2015

On 06/30/2015 07:44 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Just upgraded from standard repo, on Debian sid. I consistently get a
> segafault when starting normally. No segfault when from a clean
> configpath. No message froom the console. I have a lot of settings and
> plugins, so bisecting would take a long time. Any hint on how to debug this?

The qscintilla2 transition may be responsible for this, it was just
updated in Debian unstable which requires rebuild of all its reverse
dependencies. That probably hasn't happened yet for the upstream qgis
packages.

https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-qscintilla2.html
https://bug.debian.org/789447

Kind Regards,