[Qgis-developer] 2.10 segfaults on startup

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 30 04:41:25 PDT 2015

> Seems to be related to the spatialite stuff.. (I still have spatialite
> crashes/cannot use saveAs too_:
>
> [...]
> [Switching to Thread 0x7fff6e35f700 (LWP 31470)]
> 0x00007fffeff24ff4 in spatialite_init () from
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libspatialite.so.5

The final SpatiaLite 4.3.0 release will be soon (see the recent thread on
the spatialite-users list). [1]

I hope to start the spatialite transition in Debian soon after its release
to finally get rid of the problematic SpatiaLite 4.1.1 now that it's
rebuild with PROJ.4 4.9.1. [2][3]

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/spatialite-users/TmkZrzH6Qck/mVaFeZsvYE8J
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2015/06/msg00112.html
[3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2015/06/msg00115.html