[Qgis-developer] QGIS server (broken?) logging

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:21:24 PST 2015

Hi Gino!

I can also use standard python logging appending to the qgis log file
and it works fine, anyway the problem is partially solved, you have to
use QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE env var instead of QGIS_LOG_FILE.

I'm still convinced that logging should be enabled by default and
should write to stderr and hence go into the web server error log but
I can live with a custom configurable file.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it