[Qgis-developer] Spinbox in offset curve tool - what's it for?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:29:02 PDT 2015

Hi Nyall

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 5:38 AM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hoping someone can point me in the right direction - when using the
> "offset curve" tool a little floating spin box shows the current
> offset. It's handy to have this displayed, but there doesn't seem to
> be any way to interact with this spin box (eg, to enter a specific
> offset amount).

Just tried that - in my case the spin box gets keyboard focus, so I was
able to enter offset value (which must be followed by Enter). It seems that
all the time you need to keep the mouse at the same location (with left
button pressed) otherwise your value gets overwritten. So it's best to take
a deep breath beforehand :)

Cheers
Martin