[Qgis-developer] Creating large datasets with PyQGIS

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:53:00 PDT 2015

And you might get your end users to reconsider the decision not to use a
database solution:

PostgreSQL/PostGIS is free to download and use in any configuration you
choose, very easy to install compared with other database installation
procedures and works very well with QGIS.

IMHO, It's the best solution for handling large amounts of GIS vector-data.

Regards
Bo Victor Thomsen
AestasGIS
Denmark