[Qgis-developer] [QGIS] New processing validity checker before feature freeze

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:35:02 PDT 2015

Hi Arnoud,

if it's possibile, try to add the documentation of the algorithm
commiting in the QGIS-Documentation.

did you check that travisCI has failed compilation? check if it
related with geometry update by Marco or depends on your modification
(I don't think so)

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Elance: https://www.elance.com/s/edit/luigipirelli/