[Qgis-developer] Project quality discussion

Hugo Mercier hugo.mercier at oslandia.com
Fri Nov 6 06:36:57 PST 2015

On 06/11/2015 14:00, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hugo,
>
> This is mainly focus on development of new features but we can add
> documentation and translation in the same way :)
>
> Does new feature shold imply documentation?

The original plan was to talk about that, but we did not.

I would be in favor of that ideally. A new feature = code + tests +
documentation.
But one step at the time. We could start by inviting developers of new
features to include documentation as well. And if it does not work, try
to enforce it somehow.