[Qgis-developer] Project quality discussion

Hugo Mercier hugo.mercier at oslandia.com
Sat Nov 7 02:40:06 PST 2015

It is already more or less the case since core dev can get paid to
implement whatever a customer wants.

The goal is to:
- be aware that relying too much on free work does not scale
- then find a way to turn some amount of free work into paid work
- and make sure the money does not decrease the common good