[Qgis-developer] Plugin migratin -> mailing list?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Nov 8 00:41:49 PST 2015

> > I am absolutely countrary to diffuse any list of authors.

I'm not a lawyer but isn't that list already public: authors/contacts are
of course listed on the plugin repo website. Afaik, we are just talking
about using the provided contact information to contact devs concerning
necessary steps towards QGIS 3.0

Best wishes
Anita

> > Certainly in Italy there are rules governing privacy:
> >
> > http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en
> >
> > we developers have not given any written agreement that allows anyone
to keep a list that concerns us.