[Qgis-developer] TypeError: C++ type 'QgsFeatureIds' is not supported as a signal argument type

//./\\-/_.\\ m431m at tutanota.com
Fri Nov 13 00:18:53 PST 2015

Hi developers,

With OSX, QGIS 2.8.3 and higher, I found an error  what appears to be a
regression (perhaps).
And with QGIS 2.12, the problem persists.

So, if you want to try to reproduce the error, open python console and try
(with any active layer on editing mode):

>>> layer = iface.activeLayer()
>>> def listener(s, l):
>>>      print s, l

Then,

>>> layer.committedFeaturesRemoved.connect(listener)

Or

>>> from PyQt4.QtCore import QObject
>>> from PyQt4.QtCore import SIGNAL
>>> QObject.connect(layer, SIGNAL(r"committedFeaturesRemoved(QString,
>>> QgsFeatureIds )"), listener)

It returns this error: “TypeError: C++ type 'QgsFeatureIds' is not supported
as a signal argument type”

My English is so bad that nobody wants to answer me?

m431m

1. Oct 2015 16:22 de m431m at tutanota.com: