[Qgis-developer] crash calling OpenFeatureForm from python

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Nov 16 12:52:58 PST 2015

aaahh yes, we'll check that tomorrow!

In fact, we had two crashes in the same event, really rare thing.

First one is a GEOS crash with a centroid fill with "force point in polygon"
option checked. A fix has been ported in 2.8 by Martin, but apparently,
crashes remain, even with simplify renderering disabled. I cheated that with
a postgis stPointonSurface view..

We were trying to avoid the OpenFeatureForm bug by preventing opening twice
the same form.. pretty awful piece of code. Hope your suggestion helps.

Thanks again Matthias
Cheers

Régis