[Qgis-developer] Matching canvas dimensions on workstation to Travis environment

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Nov 19 02:36:56 PST 2015

I can't get this to work. I tried adding a canvas resize in the test script,
and also doing the same from my workstation Python console, but it didn't
change the test result bounds - they are still different to the bounds of my
local instance.

I then noticed that the dummy iface script (taken from InaSAFE) already
explicitly resizes the canvas. I still can't get it to work, though. Nothing
I do to the test seems to change the result of canvas.extent().