[Qgis-developer] Trouble with creatensis.pl on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Nov 25 03:50:03 PST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to build a custom QGIS installer using creatensis.pl on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

Unfortunately I am getting errors during unpacking:

"tar: A lone zero block at 380
tar: apps/Qt4: Cannot mkdir: Permission denied"

And apps/Qt4 indeed has unknown permissions: "d????????? ? ? ? ?"

After that I need sudo to remove unpacked-x86...

It happens rather randomly. Even packages which worked fine the first run throw errors on the next. However, it happens on every try both with master and release branch, and on both Ubuntu 14.04 LTS boxes I tried...

Any help would be very much appreciated...

Cheers
Stefan