[Qgis-developer] Intensive work with print composer become hard due to some bugs. Any help?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 08:47:13 PST 2015

Looking at the quick way FTools bugs have been fixed, I realized once again
how FOSS community can be reactive. And this is just amazing, impressive.
Big up to u!
So, since there are some bugs in print composer that make it hard to use
for daily and intensive compositions, can I ask for your help to fix these
ones:

- layer style in composer doesn't follow the style of the layer in canvas
when using preset (see [0] simplier expressed again here [1])
- adding a legend adds all the layers in the project and there's no quick
way to have just needed items (see [2] or [3])
- there are another bugs or ways of improvement but it would be nice if one
of the upcoming releases can fix the two listed above.

Thanks to you

[0] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13418
[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13671
[2] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13605