[Qgis-developer] Processing scripts in stand-alone Python scripts

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Nov 26 05:44:39 PST 2015

HI Victor,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com> wrote:

> does Processing.getAlgorithm("script:helloworld") work in a normal
> QGIS Python console?

​Yes it does​.

Just in case, the name of the script is the name of the file (without
> the extension)
>
> Maybe you can try
> ​​
> Processing.alghelp("script") to get the name of
> available algorithms from the script provider

​Is alghelp() really correct? Even in the Python console, I only get errors

processing.alghelp("scripts")
Algorithm not found
Processing.alghelp("script")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: class Processing has no attribute 'alghelp'​

​Best wishes,
Anita​