[Qgis-developer] Names of Print layout items

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 05:42:58 PST 2015

Hi Paolo,
I wasn't aware of the possibility to rename the item. Thanks for pointing
this out.
Another thing with this option is that duplicating a renamed item keep the
same name for both in Items tab (while, e.g, in map legend duplicating a
layer adds *_copy* to its name). Would be worth keeping consistencies.