[Qgis-developer] [QA] CSV Test Flaky

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Nov 30 06:47:05 PST 2015

Hi,

The PyQgsDelimitedTextProvider is flaky for as long as I remember.
It runs into a timeout every once in a while (e.g. here
https://travis-ci.org/qgis/QGIS/jobs/93937729#L1285
http://tinyurl.com/pcepj9t)
I guess it runs into a deadlock given that normally it finishes in ~12s
and a timeout requires 600s to trigger.
Does anybody have a guess what could be the source of the problem?

Does somebody have a suspicion what could be going on? If yes, please
try to find a way to add debug output to verify your guesses.
I will probably disable the test the next time I witness false alarms, I
hope somebody jumps in before :)

Matthias

--
Matthias Kuhn