[Qgis-developer] SSL error on QGIS startup

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Oct 2 05:43:55 PDT 2015

On 02-10-15 14:37, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> It was a bit short-sighted of me to integrate the feed without first
> thinking about a use-case (i.e. what kind of information
> deserves/requires to be pushed). Sorry for that.

Dont' worry, even without pushing I'm happy with a 'QGIS news' tab!

People go to websites too, to just check if there is something new. As
said, by promoting our blog feed I hope people start blogging and we get
more blogs ...
Though not hyper active, there is a news item once every day..

Regards,

Richard