[Qgis-developer] Kriging interpolation functionality in QGIS?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Oct 2 14:34:36 PDT 2015

Hi Victor,

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com> wrote:

>  but if you use a QGIS package (in Win or Mac), SAGA
> is installed and configured automatically, and it is used as any of
> the dozens of libraries that QGIS uses underneath ...

​What's the correct SAGA path for a OSGeo4W64 install (relative to the
OSGeo4W64 folder)? On my system, the SAGA path is not configured
automatically in the Processing settings and log says "Problem with SAGA
installation: SAGA was not found or is not correctly installed".

Thanks a lot and best wishes,
Anita​