[Qgis-developer] Geometry Checker contra Topology Checker

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:10:39 PDT 2015

I was planning to add Export functionality to Topology Checker during
next HM in Gran Canaria... but now I'm confused where to focus my
work.
If I read well the code, the Topogy Checker have a result data
structure where all geometry of the errors, bbox and more are
maintained.
I didn't test the SourcePole plugin and I don't know if it manage
inter/layer check... well I remeber the presentation in Nodebo, but I
didn't realize this kind of "plugin conflict". So, in this moment, I
remain focusing my work on Topology Checker.

regards,

Luigi Pirelli

* Elance: https://www.elance.com/s/edit/luigipirelli/
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir