[Qgis-developer] Release/tag for 2.10?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Oct 9 05:40:18 PDT 2015

Hi, apparently my previous email did not get properly sent. Trying again
(supporting Richard with his statement)...

Hi,

Development on the 2.10 branch is best done on the release-2_10 branch.

However it is very unlikely that a further 2.10.2 minor release will
happen given the proximity of 2.12 and the longterm release 2.8. So
unless you have strong requirements for rolling your own 2.10 internally
I would recommend to choose either 2.8 or 2.12 instead.

Kind regards,
Matthias

PS:
Release markers are tags final-2_10_1 is the last. These are non-moving
targets.