[Qgis-developer] Default fill/outline color for svg symbols

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Oct 11 04:46:35 PDT 2015

On 11-10-15 10:27, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> Regards, and again: thanks for fixing http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10908 !

Hi Nyall,

I saw you commit and compiled. Nice! Now I can see the actual icons in
black and white, instead of faint light grey :-)

One point: apparently all sizes with me are in millimeters? Which meant
that my bus stops looked like the right side of this picture:

http://i.imgur.com/wyWnzGU.png

So I thought: that is the 0.2 mm Nyall is talking about. But then
setting the size to 1 pixel(! it was 1 mm), it looked ok, as you see on
the left side of the screenshot.

So my question: should all the sizes in this marker dialog not default
to pixel sizes? Or is it my setup that all is millimeter based?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde