[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-UX] Composer Legend items: what are the differences between "auto-update" and "update all" options?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Oct 14 11:29:39 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am adding the UX (user interface) list about this legend discussion.
>
> The whole situation about legend updates and the current legend GUI in
> composer is indeed a bit confusing and changed quite a bit in the last one
> (or two? releases). I also think that the "Auto update" checkbox and the
> "Update all" button next to it are almost redundant.

​Do we have a ticket for this issue yet?
I'm afraid I haven't had time yet to look into this and form an opinion or
even a suggestion for how the UI should be improved.
It would be great if the users interested in enhancing this part of QGIS
could come up with a draft and open a ticket where it can be discussed in
detail and with images :)
Thanks a lot!
Best wishes,
Anita​