[Qgis-developer] How to implement a multilanguage plugin interface?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Oct 18 23:47:38 PDT 2015

Il 18/10/2015 11:48, Guido Barbaglia ha scritto:

>    is there any tutorial or example that I can follow to implement a multilanguage interface for my plugin (e.g. labels, titles, manual, etc.)?

Hi Guido,
please have a look to some of the plugins that already implement this.
One of the latest:
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/nl_basis/
We are in the process of revamping the Python documentation - please
feel free to open a feature request to add this inf, this would be the
right time to do it.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu