[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-Processing] Define optional parameters in Script

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:17:47 PDT 2015

Hi victor,

Because codes are sometimes better than text, I made a pull-request to
propose optional parameters in script and model.
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/2396

In my code, all parameters can be optional or not required and didn't
modify the parameters value setter.

I don't know if optional number, string or extent has to be None or
default value if it is not set by the user.

Reviews are welcome

Regards,
René-Luc